Okay so now that the World Health Organization has declared that COVID is not a global emergency thought I would share the ten things that have gotten better since the lockdown/pandemic started.
10. Nobody really cares that much anymore whether you have plastic bags at the grocery store.
9. When you have a nasty pimple you can always just wear a mask and say you have COVID.
8. Never having to do a daily commute ever again, until we have to, but maybe we won’t.
7. I got my Peloton. And even though I slap an iPad and watch Netflix on it when I bike instead of taking classes with all those annoyingly positive instructors, I still do it three times a week.
6. Getting to wear jogging pants every day of your life to the point that denim now feels like sandpaper.
5. The flu doesn’t really seem so terrible after all. Although this year it crushed me.
4. I think we all realize what critical role cashiers at Stop & Shop play in making the world a better place.
3. I know this isn’t really all that witty but it’s amazing to be able to eat dinner with my family every night while my daughters still tolerate my wife and me.
2. Literally I can’t remember the last time I had to go to the dry cleaners, mostly because I never leave my house for work.
1. On some level after facing a global health crisis celebrities seem to mean a lot less to us all.
That said, I am happy to be on the other side of that bucket of crazy. I promise to start posting again a lot more.
Follow me on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Joseph.Cianciotto.Throwback which I gotta’ get moving again on as well.
Posted by Joe Cianciotto.